Hey

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:18 pm

Hey guys, its calumrulez, your ex-admin.

After all i did for this site, from advertising, to getting new members, to being a good part of this community, you just drop me because Carlos says so?

I realise that i wasnt very active, but thats coz alot of shit has been happening in my life. i dont have time to sit on the internet all day, posting shit about gay psp's and all tht.

Ive always done my best when it comes to this site, but when i needed to be away for a bit, and we got attacked by oreo, i get demoted from admin, to regular user?

Not moderator, or even VIP???

for fucks sake

and OMFG the people that have replaced me as admin?

I mean COME ON

Noodle??? no offence man, but ADMIN? because you were one of the like, 3 active members at the time?

i can understand Vash, and Murderface.

but noodle and carlos? talk about fucking incompetent


So now, im leaving this site for good, because its never gonna be saved. why not move to a good forum????

Like h4cky0u, blackbay, woned, evilzone, or even oreosdomain?

havoc. i have no problem with you. in fact, your the only person i still have respect for. you knew the site was failing, and you bailed out. well done, i should have done the same.


So im gonna move to Oreos site, i recommend you all do the same.. thats if he doesnt ban you, which is likely.

So good luck with your failing site, and thanks so much for dropping me like a piece of shit, im actually really offended


Bye! and i hope you dont get attacked again Razz lawl
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hey

Post by The_Reaper770 on Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:22 pm

idk you that mutch infact the 1st ive herd of you on a topic but do you even know the actuall reason for being demoted try asking around meaby carlos had a reason and not because he said so idk
avatar
The_Reaper770
Script Kiddie (lvl 6)
Script Kiddie (lvl 6)

Male Number of posts : 280
Age : 24
PSN : idk
Mood :
Registration date : 2008-08-17

View user profile http://ninjaclan-mpo-online.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:23 pm

he treated me like a piece of shit, and i was the one that made him a mod in the first place >_>
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hey

Post by The_Reaper770 on Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:06 pm

no offense but that isint a reason for him to demote you ...
avatar
The_Reaper770
Script Kiddie (lvl 6)
Script Kiddie (lvl 6)

Male Number of posts : 280
Age : 24
PSN : idk
Mood :
Registration date : 2008-08-17

View user profile http://ninjaclan-mpo-online.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:17 pm

yeah i know, thats what im saying lawl
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hey

Post by The_Reaper770 on Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:52 pm

oh ok i getcha try reading the post "Changes in the site" or something like that i think theres what your llooking for
avatar
The_Reaper770
Script Kiddie (lvl 6)
Script Kiddie (lvl 6)

Male Number of posts : 280
Age : 24
PSN : idk
Mood :
Registration date : 2008-08-17

View user profile http://ninjaclan-mpo-online.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey

Post by danielpain on Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:18 pm

im with you calmruez there was no reason for demote you u was a great moderator and great admin and there is a lot of unisperience people to be an admin or moderator but i think that carlos is a great admin and i not saying that im eperience to do that cause i know a bit of hacking but that was toyally unfaire Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

danielpain
Script Kiddie (lvl 6)
Script Kiddie (lvl 6)

Male Number of posts : 322
Age : 24
Location : Puerto Rico
Xbox GT : Dsicovering more hack for the ipod touch
Mood :
Registration date : 2007-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey

Post by Axe-Murderer on Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:58 pm

You were always on his side. I'm not surprised one bit. Very Happy
avatar
Axe-Murderer
New Member (lvl 3)
New Member (lvl 3)

Male Number of posts : 32
Age : 27
Location : The depths of hell...
PSN : 4.01 M33
Mood :
Registration date : 2008-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey

Post by SoBadSnake on Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:22 pm

hmmm not sure why you joined oreos


Last edited by sobadsnake on Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
SoBadSnake
Professional (lvl 8)
Professional (lvl 8)

Male Number of posts : 715
Age : 26
Location : UK! W00t
PSN : Ill be Haxcommunity -.-
Mood :
Registration date : 2008-06-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey

Post by The_Reaper770 on Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:28 pm

Agreed
avatar
The_Reaper770
Script Kiddie (lvl 6)
Script Kiddie (lvl 6)

Male Number of posts : 280
Age : 24
PSN : idk
Mood :
Registration date : 2008-08-17

View user profile http://ninjaclan-mpo-online.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:22 pm

sobadsnake wrote:so you betray havoc by joing the person who attacked his site yeah a real show of respect -.-

haha you joined his site aswel, lmao

and what oreo did was in the past, it doesnt matter.

if anything, it has revived the site. look how active it is now...
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hey

Post by SoBadSnake on Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:23 pm

yeah true lol
avatar
SoBadSnake
Professional (lvl 8)
Professional (lvl 8)

Male Number of posts : 715
Age : 26
Location : UK! W00t
PSN : Ill be Haxcommunity -.-
Mood :
Registration date : 2008-06-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey

Post by SoBadSnake on Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:28 pm

yeah but to be fair i joined way way before this happened lol
avatar
SoBadSnake
Professional (lvl 8)
Professional (lvl 8)

Male Number of posts : 715
Age : 26
Location : UK! W00t
PSN : Ill be Haxcommunity -.-
Mood :
Registration date : 2008-06-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey

Post by Murderface on Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:42 pm

You were a great admin calum, and If it counts for anything I still trust you, however, I think all of the staff felt that between havoc and you, there was no admin, as you were both inactive.
Not saying its not understandable to "bail out"
But look what happened in your absence.

Plus, between you and havoc both, you guys were letting oreo get away with way too much shit here, and that killed what little was left for this site.

During the time oreo was posting all his shit here, you were nowhere to be found, as was havoc.
Now, I do not mean to be rude, but isn't that kindof neglecting the responsibility? Me and Karlos were the first ones here, manually cleaning all the crap off this site, I personally was the one who taught him how to bypass the redirect so we could delete them.

Now, I do not have anything against you, I really don't, and I hope there's no hard feelings towards me either.
If it were up to me,I would re-promote you to at least moderator,but like I have said time and time again, I am not here to "Manage" the site or make decisions for it, I am simply here as the "tech" guy here, make sure shit doesn't get too out of hand, and to help the other staff when they need it.

That said, Vash and Karlos are pretty much the main admins here now (No offense to the others, just calling what I see) so I'm sure if you talked to them, they would listen.

Hope this isn't the last time we talk man
avatar
Murderface
Nerd (lvl 7)
Nerd (lvl 7)

Male Number of posts : 423
Age : 29
Mood :
Registration date : 2008-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey

Post by xDanny123x on Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:59 pm

... man what happen when I was gone really scratch

_________________
avatar
xDanny123x
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3310
Age : 25
Location : Here there I can be anywhere ;)
Xbox GT : xDanny123x
PSN : xDanny123x
Mood :
Registration date : 2008-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey

Post by danielpain on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:05 pm

total CHAOS!!!!!!!!

danielpain
Script Kiddie (lvl 6)
Script Kiddie (lvl 6)

Male Number of posts : 322
Age : 24
Location : Puerto Rico
Xbox GT : Dsicovering more hack for the ipod touch
Mood :
Registration date : 2007-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey

Post by xDanny123x on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:39 pm

....WTF?! NOW WHATS GOING ON?!?!

_________________
avatar
xDanny123x
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3310
Age : 25
Location : Here there I can be anywhere ;)
Xbox GT : xDanny123x
PSN : xDanny123x
Mood :
Registration date : 2008-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey

Post by The_Reaper770 on Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:38 pm

Danny the oreo thing dint haooend that long it was like 2 or one week before you "Cameback"
avatar
The_Reaper770
Script Kiddie (lvl 6)
Script Kiddie (lvl 6)

Male Number of posts : 280
Age : 24
PSN : idk
Mood :
Registration date : 2008-08-17

View user profile http://ninjaclan-mpo-online.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey

Post by xDanny123x on Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:28 pm

man If only I was here Sad

_________________
avatar
xDanny123x
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3310
Age : 25
Location : Here there I can be anywhere ;)
Xbox GT : xDanny123x
PSN : xDanny123x
Mood :
Registration date : 2008-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey

Post by K@R10$ M33 on Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:12 pm

You could have at least told us you were not gonna be online for a while. People stared to suspect you left to Oreo's site and starting messing around with this one. But my decision is final, you will no longer be admin. Ever since you became admin, you did nothing but ban people and insult other users. It's like you took on the mannerisms of Oreo when he was a regular member of this site. He did the same thing, and I wont tolerate that whether it be him or you.

calumrulez wrote:ok, kwtblack is unbanned, and he wasnt banned for spam

h4x0r did more than just spam, but im not telling you what... WAAY

joey was banned coz i read this thread, and looked at his posts. he deserved it.

another thing andrew.

I am an admin.

You are a normal member

Therefore, what i say, goes.

So stop questioning me. it annoys the SHIT outta me

calumrulez wrote:andrew stop whining.

or ul get the same fate as h4x0r

who is now permanently banned

calumrulez wrote:FUCKING SHUT UP

calumrulez wrote:too late, ur banned.

and h4x0r, stfu.

if you carry on like this "oh i didnt get a warning" "oh booohooo poor me" "its stupid that i got banned" im gonna ban you.

for a week this time

calumrulez wrote:yup trainee is right, it was for spam, and i wouldnt ban someone coz i dont like them lol.

otherwise youd all be banned! muahahah!

haha jk

And anyway, i dont like ppl questioning me, and whining.

My word is final.. unless havoc doesnt like it lmao.

So stop questioning me, or ul get banned. for about 3 days...

/locked

calumrulez wrote:stfu, its a game not spam. so i will start by deleting those posts, and then starting...

Joined on 21 July 2008 :O

calumrulez wrote:GAY

calumrulez wrote:OMFG SPAM

STFU H4X0R, SERIOUSLY AHHHHHHHHHHHH

calumrulez wrote:omg you idiot.

you cant save the pages, we are gonna start fresh, with new posts.

and you claim to know what ur doing on a computer

fucking retard

calumrulez wrote:Shut

The

Fuck

Up

Little

Girls

seriously ladies, put the fucking handbags down


/locked

Now if you decide to leave this site, go ahead, no one is stopping you. But if you decide to stay, I may consider making you moderator. PM me with an answer when you can.

Topic Locked

K@R10$ M33
Staff
Staff

Male Number of posts : 1288
PSN : SynysterSynergy
Mood :
Registration date : 2008-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum